Experience the future of web content management with TYPO3 Neos
Introducing TYPO3 Neos: a radical new step towards the future of web content management has been achieved by the TYPO3 Community.
Built upon the state-of-the-art PHP web application framework TYPO3 Flow, this new Content Management System features a completely new approach to editing, previewing and publishing content on the web.
Neos integrates seamlessly with your website so you don’t need to re-think how the content will display under live conditions.
- Open Source – No license fee
- Interoperability / API – Connectivity out the box with a consistent API
- Rapid Development – Ready to go tools reduce development budgets
- Ready For The Cloud – Excellent scalability and global content distribution
- Flexible Content – Stored in a solid content repository
- Content Sync – Distribute content in a multi stage environment
- Multi Channel Publishing – Multiple editing modes and flexible preview concept
- Touch Optimized – Publish to and from any device
- Rich Editors Experience – Intuitive to use and no training required
The quickest way to find out more about the power of TYPO3 Neos is to look at these pages:
You need more information about TYPO3 Neos?
A special website has been published for the 1.2 release of TYPO3 Neos. Keep in touch with the latest developments and get full detailed information of our next-generation Content Management System.